My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stupid Airplane

Okay, so these two airplanes keep flying over my house...every day!!! My hubby says they are teaching some of the teens to fly..and of course the flight plan flies them right over my yard...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am tired of listening to it go over my home and I am tired of being on stage for all that passes over....I live surrounded by trees...very private......for the exception now of planes flying over......I hope this does not last all summer...but I have a feeling it will.....Maybe I should go ask them since they are bothering me if they will give my kids free flying lessons...lol...think they would go for that..lololahhahahahaah prolly not....

Other news...mom came up and helped me decorate my den..it is all done..in beach theme...used my wedding photo to set the theme...it looks really good...love it....still need to decorate upstairs in my kids so called tower....they have it to themselves....not sure what to do with that so far....

Onward to new subject..haha..yes i jump around allot....I have been daydreaming of living in Savannah again...really wish we could move there....but I have a feelin I will be in this small ass town forever!!!!! Not... Can't get a vacation of my mind either...but my x-husband will not keep up with his flippin child support...so no extra income for fun stuff right now....gotta love those ex's.....oh well...gives me someone to yell out..hahahahaha......

Okay, enough for now....I will vent more later. ;) later tators!!

No comments: