My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Do You Take Showers With Your Lover?


Okay, so I thought I would do a really quick post today. I would love to know how many people like to take showers with their partner? This was brought up this morning when I thought my hubby was getting ready to jump in the shower with me. Yes, like all young people, I did take showers with my ex's in the past and I tell ya, I really am not a huge fan of it. Unless you have a very nice shower with a couple of shower heads the experience is not that fun...I don't like to stand in the back of the shower while my spouse is washing himself, splashing soap all over me, as I stand there shriving to death. I really do not get the hype of it all. So what is your opinion? I would really love to hear from some of you! Do you take shower's with your special someone, and do you actually enjoy it or do you just do this to satisfy your lover..lol...let me know!

On the family side, My step sister's wedding was wonderful. She was beautiful in her dress and all went well out in the 90 degree garden wedding...but the butterflies were all flying around and the birds chirping and no rain...her hubby was handsome and cried during his vows..and my almost 4 year old niece was soooooo cute as the flower girl...Also, got to see step sister that lives in Georgia and chat with her and also see my other belly growing (due jan) step sister and her cute little girls....All was wonderful and the cake was delicious........My daughter and I did not get home from wedding till around 1am....on the way home we were pulled by a cop...no ticket...and I was not speeding.....I think he got my car mixed up with someone else speeding.....too many deer on these back roads to go fast at night.....My hubby stayed home with the boys and had a nice father and sons day and also did some lite cleaning around the house....love you hunny! Okay, this is enough for now...
Later Tators!

7 comments:

Melyssa R
Boulder County, CO
said...

No way on the shower thing. It's a rare occurrence here. We don't agree on the water temp and I hate standing there freezing while it's his turn in the water, and UGH! I like my space in there too. Maybe if there were another shower head with it's own water temp control...

harassedmomsramblings said...

mmm not sure I have a yes/no answer to the shower thing!

It can be fun if you in there NOT for the purposes of washing yourself!

But even then the shower HAS to be big - otherwise you can possible hurt yourself!

Apart from that tho my shower/bath is MY TIME!

Tiffiney said...

Thank you melyssa...I agree with the water temp...I love mine hot while my hubby does not...lol...love your comment!

Harassed...I really enjoy reading your comments...please keep leaving them...I really love this one! You are right depends on what you are there for...my shower is just way to small for anything but showering..lol...but my bathroom counter isn't...lol....hey four kids...bathroom means private time! :)

Zen Ventures said...

you know what I would love to but and big but, we don't fit in the shower stall! if we did, either one of us come out dead or totally bruised and bloodied, we'll both end up in the hospital! hahaha! made myself laugh. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and leaving me good advice : southern drawl my butt! hahaha! oops am I allowed to say that or what?

sarah said...

Showers together? Only if it's going to be less than 5 minutes. Longer than that and it's just miserable and cold. Now baths together ... that can be kind of nice, as long as the tub is big enough.

Tiffiney said...

Zen, you are funny as always..please keep leaving your comments, I love reading them!

Sarah, I am with you the baths...love those..if we had a tub big enough for us both... :)

Thank yall...for your comments....the yall was for you zen... :)

Maggie Najera said...

ok I must comment because this is a particular pet peeve of mine! Being a stay at home/homeschool mom - I rarely have a moment alone! The shower is the one place i can think in peace! Except of course for the fact that people run in anyways to use the bathroom because they just can't wait. Then the days I actually lock the door they are knocking like crazy for some reason or another. Or that is when my hubby chooses to unlock it to come join me. Nope don't like the whole shared shower thing. I don't get it either.