My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

What is Your Cup Size Story?

(In picture..me with my small boobs..lol and my bf Tami like most of my friends..having large boobs...lol...love ya girl!)

I am dedicating this post to my boobs! :) As a child I can remember praying "please oh please Lord let my boobs grow"....they did not! The older I got I still prayed the same small prayer...nothing...puberty hit..nothing...high school hit...nothing...why oh why did my boobs not grow? In school I was always a little self conscious of my small boobs...everyone around me were either the perfect size or just plain huge! Yes, I tried the push up bra...gotta have something to push up tho..Did the water bra...very uncomfy...and just seems you are living a lie..haha... It was not till my first pregnancy that I finally got that pair of good size boobs...no one could tell I had them cause my tummy stuck out so far! But hey I did like all small busted women did when they got those pregnancy boobs...I stood in front of my mirror sideways...held a towel up so you could not see my tummy and admired my big boobs!!! But then the day came when my baby was born and the milk flowed... I lost my tummy but still had those big boobs...sad that the breastfeeding pads make them look terrible in a shirt, and sometimes there might have been a milk spot or two...yuck..lol...when nursing was done and my boobs shrank...even smaller then they were before......I thought hum, I could have surgery and enlarge them...or I could go back to the water bra...but wait I had a revelation....I decided I don't care if my boobs are not perfect...they did the job the Lord intended them to do..and to be honest those huge things just get in the way...I don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to with my small boobs, just a sexy camisole under my shirt...my friends are always complaining their shoulders hurt from their bras...the biggest bonus I don't have to worry about drooping boobs! ....so as you can see I am okay nowadays with my small boobs...self conscious no more!! I have had my big boobs again with each pregnancy, but still I have decided that my size A cup is the perfect size for me! What is your cup size story?


On the family side...Just been cleaning...and missing my two older kids that are at camp....who I pick up tomorrow...plus picking up thier cousin that is staying a week with us....for now I am heading out to clean my very nasty car in a few mintues...sounds like fun doesn't it?
Later Tators!

7 comments:

Your BIG Droopy and Boobed Sis said...

All I have to say is I am JEALOUS! Seriously. Enough said. *wink*

Jenn said...

oops, meant to sign my comment Your Big Droopy and Sagging Boobed Sis...I am so tired. Need to just give up and go on to bed. Oh, a girl can so dream, right?

Zen Ventures said...

That is just funny! I grew up trying to hide my boobs. Not that it's THAT big but big enough- almost C. Yikes! Guess, I was not proud of it..until today ! LOL!- just kidding! btw, thanks for adding me at MBC. I aprreciate it. Come visit me at my site when you have the time. Thanks again...
xox Maricris xox

harassedmomsramblings said...

LOL my cup size story is rather boring! They remained constant thro school, both pregnancies but I only started appreciated them about 3 years ago and now they are one of my best physical assets and just perfect!

Tiffiney said...

Thank you all for your post :)

First off...Jenn..your boobs will be your own again one day..after you are done with having babies..they will shrink again and be back to normal..so don't throw away those old bra's!! lol...

Zen and Harassed...I am very happy both of you have come to love your bodies...embrace and flaunt them off...lol...I would if I had them :)

Tami said...

LOL - well girlie - Thanks for adding the girls to your blog! LOL Gotta Love Ya! First the goal pants and now the girls! LOL You are so funny!

Tiffiney said...

tami you know I love you girl!! of course you will be all over my blog..lol... :)