My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Am Not Pregnant!!!!

I am not pregnant! Ahhh what a wonderful feeling!! What brought this on? Whelp, last night I was thinking about the ages of my kids and the age gaps between them. My fourth child Sebastian is 17 months now, when Tristan (3 this month) my third child was 17 months I was eight months pregnant with Sebastian... I tell ya, I am very happy this is not a replayed scenario this time around! Don't get me wrong, I love the end results of pregnancy, that sweet precious baby..but...besides being able to eat whatever I want and getting those bigger boobs, pregnancy is hard work! I mean really, all those hormones and ugly maternity clothes. I do not miss the nauseousness, the belly button that sticks out when you start to get huge, swollen feet, back pain, not being able to sleep ever, bathroom breaks all the time, wondering where the next new stretch mark will be and of course losing my skinny body! The list can go and on and on...
A short story: I remember being soo huge at eight months pregnant, hubby and I went shopping, and as we were walking around I thought I caught him looking at this really cute girl in her sexy tight jeans...ohh I was angry....but LATER as I thought more about it, I was really angry because I was really really pregnant and could not wear my tight sexy jeans at the time...and oh how I missed my jeans!! There is nothing like being able to enjoy sliding into a great pair of jeans getting spiffed up and feeling sexy! Specially for a 34 year old mom of four ;) So today I am celebrating NOT being pregnant!!! To those that are trying to get pregnant remember to enjoy the act that causes pregnancy ;) to those who are pregnant..remember to relax, stop worrying about the house so much, and put those swollen feet up and make your man rub them...and for those of us who are happy as hell we are not pregnant...Enjoy those sexy jeans!!! :)

On the family side: My husband got injured at work yesterday. He works mostly outdoors and was walking around in the woods and a prickly bush caught him and stuck him in the eyeball....his eyeball was bleeding..yuck...so we took him to the eye doctor, thankfully his eye will be fine! Seems like all my kids have a cold, summer colds can be the worst! But I am hopeful all the colds will be gone soon! Since it is 9-11 sadness is in the air. Maybe one day the world will see peace on earth! Not sure if this will ever happen in my lifetime..one can only hope!
Later Tators!

18 comments:

Jacki said...

I am visiting from Blog around the World and am wondering what part of VA do you live in?

I agree with you...I am so happy to not be pregnant! I have one daughter and am very happy with that!

Alperen Myung said...

i think that number of child is enough for a mother! well are you gonna form a basketball team ? will you be coach of your kids! this world is too cruel to born a kid and throwing it to space i sometimes ask mother why did you born me? looking after them must be a hard job. i congragulate you and ur hubby for your courage

comment from a turkish 25 old boy

iceah said...

you made me smile again c: hope that colds would be gone, my little boy had just had his c:

by the way i have a meme for you to answer for me to know you more too c:

Az Mom of Many Hats said...

I am also happily not pregnant. Been there and done that three times and have three beautiful daughters to show for it (19,14,11).My best wishes to those who are....it is truly a wonderful thing!

Speedy recovery to your kids!
Love your blogging style.
azmomofmanyhats

Lapa37 said...

Your kids have my 2 favorite boys names. I just love Tristan Brad Pitt was named that in legends of the fall and Sebastian I remember from The never ending story.I wanted to name our son one of those 2 but hubby wasn't having it.Yet he was thinking about Sal and Vito. I mean really like those are better than the others.We did finally settle on Alec.
Congrats on not being knocked up I myself had the worst pregnancies ever so bad my doc recommended I not ever get pregnant again so I agreed.

Texas Mom said...

Well, my days of being "poured" into a pair of jeans is over. I now prefer my clothes loose and comfortable!

I like the names you chose for your boys ((THUMBS UP))

Mummy said...

I can certainly understand your celebration! I had pre eclampsia with my little one so I am forever glad that I don't have to go down that scary road again.....now I need to work on getting in my skinny jeans!!! lol

Nina said...

I have to say I am thrilled that I am not pregnant and I am enjoying my sexy jeans at this very moment. I love my kids but I hated being pregnant for all the reasons you said.

Jennifer said...

I'm not sure what comment to leave, you had a nice melting pot there! Non-pregnant, bleeding eyeball, national mourning, summer cold type of day! I never looked very good in skinny jeans, so you can definitely have them!

tjefferson85 said...

This was a very fun read! I like how you went in depth about things in your writings, i enjoyed reading this,i will revisit to read the rest.

Mrs. X said...

I had gestational diabetes during both of my pregnacies, so I am celebrating with you! I love my babies, but it is nice to be able to BREATHE and wear clothes that doesn't look like a tarp.

Veggie Mom said...

I think the photo says it all--are you ecstatic, or what? BTW, love your photo in the blog header--a classic!

Vicki said...

Great, and fun post. I still plan on doing those things the people who are trying to get pregnant and those people who are pregnant should do ;)

Thanks for submitting another post!

Tiffiney said...

Thank you all for you funny comments!! Loved reading them all...sorry to those of you that your pregnancy's were not the best...happy we all have our little blessings..even if we didn't lose all the weight...skinny jeans fitting tighter this day in time..lol..:)

pchi said...

wow! congratulations...

I think being able to have cute little kid is very wonderful feeling, but the hard times women need to go through is really tough

Gombojav Tribe said...

Oh, I adore being pregnant. I'm having our sixth, so I guess it's a good thing I enjoy it so much!

I love the feelings of the baby moving inside me. I love having someone to talk to all the time. I love the special treatment--like people letting me use the non-public bathroom at the bank or getting to go to the front of the long line in the ladies room. I love blissfully giving into every craving for an extra scoop of ice cream. I love my husband's back and belly rubs. I even love labor--each contraction is like a power surge from God.

OK, so I know I'm a little odd. I always think, "What if this pregnancy is my last one?" And that makes me love every minute of it.

:-)

Daja, who does kind of miss her sexy jeans, though....

Sheryl Loch said...

I happened upon your blog kinda by accident - glad I did.
It has been great reading about people just as wacky as my family!
I will celebrate not being pregnant also!
My youngest is 14 y/o so, I am done!
Your kids all look so happy in the pics! It even looks as if they may have red in their hair.
Enjoy your day for many days!
Sheryl

Tiffiney said...

Thank you pchi, tribe and sheryl for you comments! good luck tribe on your newest addition! and to the other two...its just nice not to be preggers...lol....