My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Six Layers ( a small post about my life)

(in picture: my brother and I in 1979 wearing outfits made by my mom)

A very very quick intro to my life in a nutshell...

Okay, My life in a nutshell...first off I was born in North Carolina. I grew up with both of my parents in the home and my younger (by 4 years) brother Brian. My home life was pretty normal! Moved out of parents house when I was 18, my parents were in the middle of getting divorced. I moved in with boyfriend at the time Jody. Fast forward...broke it off with Jody (but he remained my best friend till his death in 2005), dated for awhile..married...had two kids..divorced....dated and dealt with being a single mom for seven years...met my now hubby online...married...added two more kids (in between the births of my last to kids I lost my very very best friend Jody, it has been one the hardest things in my life to go through..he is still very much missed today)....Anyway, moved to a new town due to hubby's job...okay...during all of this craziness, both of my parents have remarried. I have a wonderful step-mom, Karen and gained a step brother Chris. I also have a wonderful step-dad Sherrill, and gained three step sisters Jennifer, Kelly, and Kristin and all of their hubby's and all of their kids (all girls so far). So now my family is huge! My brother is also married to a wonderful women, Amanda and they have a little girl name is Katherine (Katey)
Got all of that....lol..oh yes, I also am a terrible speller and use words in the wrong place and have terrible grammar skills..so if you see something in my posts that are totally wrong..just laugh and keep on going ;)
So now more just about me... :)

I got this tag from Iceah

- START -

RULES:

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.

2. Get back to this girl --> {YEN} and she’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link here.

3. Copy from Start to End.

4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tagged in order to join.

Copy this Participants List: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Pinay Mommy Online | Mommy Earns Money Online | Blessings and Beyond | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Common Sense is Not So Common | Caffeinated Muse | Purpled Sky Chicken Heart

LAYER ONE:

Name:
Tiffiney

Birth date:
Jan. 5

Birthplace:
North Carolina

Current Location:
Virginia

Eye Color:
Hazel

Hair Color:
Dark Brown

Righty or Lefty:
Righty

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage:
Mutt (all mixed up) (name a few..Irish, English, Native, Polish, etc.)

The shoes you wore today:
None

Your weakness:
sweets, chips, Ice tea

Your fears:
Losing my love ones

Your perfect pizza:
Pizza Hut veggie

Goal you’d like to achieve in life:
Growing old with my hubby and leading a happy life with my children and seeing my grand-children grow up.


LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on IM:
LOL

Your first waking thoughts:
It's morning already?

Your best physical feature:
my hair (down past my rear)

Your most missed memory:
talking with Jody (he was killed in a car accident in 2005)


LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke:
neither do not drink soft drinks

McDonald’s or Burger King:
McDonald's

Single or group dates:
Doesn't matter.

Adidas or Nike:
do not wear tennis shoes

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Lipton

Chocolate or vanilla:
Chocolate

Cappuccino or coffee:
Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
A famous person, dead or alive, that you would interview:
Aranka Siegal (author of Upon the Head of the Goat)

Movie you can watch and say the lines along with the actors:
Capital Ron..(i know..I know...lol)

Name two of your passions in life:
My family and vacation

Least favorite time of day:
Mornings


LAYER SIX:
Hairspray or gel:
don't use either one

Your favorite meal:
toss between mexican and chinese

Color you see when you close your eyes:
blackness with light spots

Listen to classical music:
sometimes

Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it:
almost...lol...

- END -

If you would like to share more about you....then all you have to do is copy and paste this...and of course change your answers....

This was a very quick post today...Back to my normal post this week. Have a wonderful finish to your weekends!
Later tators!!

6 comments:

American in Norway said...

I have a meme for ya! Pop on by my blog for it.... Hooe you want to play along!

Lapa37 said...

Hey just wanted to stop by and let you know I have a meme for you. Have fun with it.

iceah said...

thanx deary for answering this questions for me to know you more c: another tag for you c:

iceah said...

i just viewed and analized your story and answers just now....

here's my reaction:

my parents wedding anniversary is your birthday c:
hope you have an accent i love hearing your type of speaking in english c:
i like sandals and sneekers though.
i like your hair too and the color of your hair plus the color of your eyes c: yes they are your best c:(the hair)
your next tag is here:

http://wow-legs.blogspot.com/

you deserve it c:

Jendi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

That is a full nutshell!
Seems like your family size grew quickly.

So true about the nursing and watching diet in your other post.

Tiffiney said...

Thank you ladies for all stopping by and reading my blogs...I will be lurking on your also....Thank you all for the meme invites..I will try to get some of them posted :)