My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Award for Me! Thank you!! :)


I am so excited to be awarded another award!! Thank you sooo much Mummy (Mummy's Meanderings)! I love reading your blog...You deserve this award so much...Now normally as allot of you know I do not do Meme's, cause once you do one you get lots of request for others...and I hate to pick and choose between people...so thank you all who have picked me to do them and a huge thank you for understanding me passing on them! :) but this is for an Award...totally different so of course I am going to answer these questions...lol....I mean really..it's for an award.... ;)

The winners of this award have to answer these questions, in one word per question (me one word...ha..we'll see).... so here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? My purse
2. Where is your significant other? Bedroom
3. Your hair color? Brown/Black
4. Your mother? In NC
5. Your father? In NC
6. Your favorite thing? My computer
7. Your dream last night? Cannot remember
8. Your dream/goal? To raise well rounded children and travel the world!
9. The room you're in? My room
10. Your hobby? Laughing
11. Your fear? Something bad happening to my kids
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Traveling
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? A good speller
15. One of your wish-list items? A king size bed
16. Where you grew up? NC
17. The last thing you did? Watched "My own worst enemy" with hubby
18. What are you wearing? brown Capri stretch pants..yes I know trashy house wife clothes!
19. Your TV? On
20. Your pets? My cat is outside..prolly sleeping
21. Your computer? An emachine...don't buy one they suck
22. Your mood? Good
23. Missing someone? Jody
24. Your car? Silver
25. Something you're not wearing? a bra :)
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? A ton of someones
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? Last night watching Bounce!


So last time I did not do this step because..I hate to choose..I love all the blogs I read..but I am going to do it this time..if you don't get picked..it's not because I don't love your blog...just means you might get it next time :) Mummy of course I give this right back to you....Thank you again!! :)

OK, I also have to pass this award onto another 5 blogs that I love - so here we go :)


Top choice goes to one of the sweetest bloggers I have met...I love chatting with you Iceah..you have such a wonderful loving soul!


Iceah (Chicken Heart)


To my other four top choices...keep up the great writing..I love chatting back and fourth with all of you through comments!!! Thank you for letting me glimpse into your lives :)


Lapa37 (Life in the Lapadula House)


Nina (Juggling Mama)

Christie (My Life- A Work in Progress)

Harassedmomsramblings (Ramlings of an Harassed Single Mom)

I am adding one extra...cause I love you and I for all the hard work you are doing on your business website Mom's United in Business and trying to keep up with your blog..I know you prolly don't have time to award others with this..but you are the reason I started blogging in the first place..So I had to put you in here and make you stand out so all my blog friends can read my sister's blog....Love you Jen!

The True Tales of a Minivan Mama


I love reading all of your blogs....Thank you all for reading and leaving comments on mine!!! :)

11 comments:

harassedmomsramblings said...

AW man!! THANK YOU!! Thats so super sweet!!

Will do this meme later today ;)

THANK YOU!

Lapa37 said...

Congrats on the award you deserve it.I have an award for you as well I just haven't posted it as of yet but maybe by the time you read this it will be up.I also have an emachine and your right they do SUCK!!!!!

JourneytoFamily said...

Thanks for visiting! Congrats on your blog award!!!

Connie said...

Congrats! It is really hard to answer in one word isn't it?

Nina said...

Thank you! I know you are one of my favorite blos to read and I visit often just as I know you visit mine also.
It is so great getting to know others through comments and postings.
Again, thanks!

iceah said...

so sweet you are c: thank you so much c: this is my second time to receive it but the quetions are just now so i'll post the questions okay on my mommy blog c: nice and wonderful to chat with you too c:

i really wish to see you and your lovely family here c:

Christie said...

Congratulations and THANK YOU!! I am so honored to be considered one of your favorites! I too enjoy chatting with you and reading your blog!

iceah said...

owww! i thought that was terry your honey it was a lady teri hehehe c:

i'll post this later dear c: been busy changing things and all c:

Tiffiney said...

Thank you for all the congrats...you people are great!! :)

Baby Boy Names said...

great.the award looks awesome.congratulation

Tiffiney said...

Thank you baby boy names...for visiting...I will have to forward your site to my sister's that are preggers... :)