My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Hum! What to Write About?

As I sit here looking out my window watching the rain come down, I was thinking to myself. Self what to write about today? I can write about the fact that my 18 month old loves to play with his mess and at any moment you see him running around the house you can rest assure it is hanging out of his diaper and I will have to go and put it back in before he pee's all over the floor. Or the fact that my three year old thinks he is 8 and can do everything himself, even get the huge pitcher of orange juice out of the fridge..only to find it is to heavy and spills it all over my kitchen floor. Another fact that my 10 year old is sooooo unorganized he loses everything...hum wonder where he gets that from (me.shhh) and the last fact about my kids..my soon to be 13 year old who thinks she is 20 and can do whatever she wants whenever she feels like it...(yea right, don't think so hunny!) Now a fact about me..I broke my darn digital camera yesterday and I was totally pissed off....and I mean pissed...I love my camera!!!! ERRR.....so the fact about my hubby? Well, he snores..yes he does...not lying here! LOL...
I also thought about writing about Halloween coming up and what we are planning to be, but heck we don't have our costumes yet..nope...getting them this week hopefully...had to wait on hubby's check to come..hey, we are like everyone else living pay check to pay check..ain't it fun?!! But we are going to my mom's in NC to hang there for the event and trick or treat in her neighborhood with my brother and his family!
Another thing I thought of writing about is how much I love my HL-5250 DN Brother printer!! Don't want to jinx myself..but this so far is the best printer I have ever owned...it only prints black and white but it prints on both sides of the paper...had it for a while and love it!! We have a color printer for other things..but I rarely use it!
Also, thought about writing about how many darn books I have...I would take a picture..but as you know I cannot!! Yes I am one of those freaks that love books, nope have not read them all..yes should donate some of them..but I am not..cause I love them so....
Thought about writing about politics but everyone is doing that..so I will not ;)
I will let you know that I wrote this in my trashy stay at home clothes, non brushed hair..but hey I am washing clothes and getting ready to clean now...think this post is good enough for best post of the week? lolol....
So there my post is about my thoughts...I have a ton more..but I will save them for another day! Have a great weekend all!!
Later Tators!

BTW the pictures you are seeing are some last best pictures my camera took...sniff sniff....


I got two more awards!!!! Thank you Lapa (Life in the Lapadula Home) for my awards!! You are just to sweet! :) All of you that make comments and I comment back..make sure to grab these awards..you all deserve them both!! :)

8 comments:

Teri said...

I have also been in that random talk about whatever mode lately. I hope you replace/repair your camera soon. Can't live without pictures!

Kathy said...

Don't ya just hate it when you get writters block? That's why I always like to have a few already to go. Hope you have a great weekend.

Stephanie said...

I only have 1 child left at home out of 3. I remember the younger days, though. Makes me giggle remembering how I was so stressed all the time, but now looking back....those were the best years! When they are grown and moving on with their own lives, you will cherish these moments. So smile and enjoy while you're here. Sorry this is so long. ;) The pics are great, by the way. That looks like a happy family to me. :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

harassedmomsramblings said...

You are becoming the award queen ;)

Seems you have more to write about than you think!!

iceah said...

hahaha c: yup can't live without pics :c part of my life too c:

hope your camera be fixed c:
my little boy thinks he's an 8 year old too :p boy they do grow fast c:

is teri here your hubby? be checking him out though c:

i have new template check it out and tell me what you think about it c:

Sharon - Pixie Bows said...

I am also sitting here in my trashy stay at home clothes with a pile of laundry to do. Sigh! Glad to know I am not the only one!

chubskulit said...

I love your story, especially your second wedding barefooted hehehe.. Soo relaxing...

Im a foto addict too.. Your kids are so adorable and cute!

Tiffiney said...

Thank you all for stopping by..Yea I was kinda just not in any certain writing pattern this day..I am a mixed up jumbled kinda person..so I just touched on it all for this moment..lol.. :)