Friday, October 10, 2008
What I like/dislike about being a girl!
What I don't like about being a girl!
1. Monthly cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Having to shave: under arms, legs, privates (men have to shave their face..big deal!!)
3. Husbands thinking we are the built in babysitters for our kids
4. Feeling like a maid in my own home!
5. Going to the girlie doctors once a year! (yuck)
7. Breast Cancer
8. Oral (giving...lol)
9. Oh dear my butt is getting bigger
11. Worrying all the time about everything!!
12. People saying "When are you expecting And your not!!! :)
13. Hum, can't think of anything...Can you?
Things I like about being a girl!
1. Wearing cute dresses
2. Eating free on a date
3. I don't have to be embarrassed by the shows I watch
4. Never had to worry about covering body parts that well..may stick up at the wrong times
5. If you are in a crowd and someone farts..usually people think its a guy...(really it was you tho)
6. Only jewelry had to buy someone was a wedding band (besides kids of course)
7. I most of the time decide if we are having sex or not! ;)
8. Can cry if I want to...anywhere!
9. Cover up zits with makeup and not look stupid
11. Excuse for being a huge bitty at least once a month
12. Being able to have a baby!
13. Can buy a car cheaper then a man...if you are dealing with a man sales guy ;)
14. Most of the time get out of speeding tickets (unless you are dealing with a short jerk)
15. When broke down beside the road, men will stop to help
16. Free drinks
17. Discounts on any woman's day specials
18. Men expect us to spend money
19. Do not have to punch someone out for looking at my man
20. I don't have to cut the grass if I don't feel like it
21. I am not expected to change my own oil
22. I can watch a sappy girl movie as many times as I want to
25. Cute shoes
26. Look cute in my librarian glasses
27. Can return things to store...no problem...not that hard guys!
28. Can ask for directions and not be embarrassed
29. Don't have to spend allot to get a beer buzz
30. Can wear ugly PJ's and still look cute
31. Does not take much to get a man going...when you are ready for some!
32. Can chase monster's away and Come to my kids or cats the rescue!!
33. Can hug anyone I want..and no one will think I'm sleeping with that person
34. Being called Mommy!
36. Bubble Baths
37. Sex in the City
38. Oral (receiving)
39. This list can go on and on and on...so I will stop with #40!
40. Knowing you are mentally stronger than any man and whatever he says or does to you, you can hold your held up high and work through his crap and in the end become a better person!! Simply because...you are a WOMEN!!!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts..add to either list!!!! :)
On the family side: Enjoyed a nice break from school today. We all just hung around and cleaned some and played outdoors to enjoy the weather. Hubby is home now for a nice long weekend, he is off this Monday! And I Netflix delivered the Sex in the City the movie..oh heck yea can't wait to watch that!! Fall is totally in the air, have been sitting here as I write this looking at the leaves float by my window.....so nice and relaxing! No plans really this weekend..just more relaxing! Have a great weekend all! :)