My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordless Wenesday???

Okay, this is not a Wordless Wednesday..because me without words??? Just is not going to happen...The pictures below of course are of my kids..my two little one's trying on old Halloween costumes and my two oldest from a Halloween past...I tried to find all my old Halloween pictures, but could not. Who knows they are most likely locked in a camera in my drawer waiting to be developed....of course they would have been taken before I got my digital... ;)





My cousin posted this on myspace...it is not a meme.....but laughed and it was short..so I decided to do it....if you want a good laugh try it on yourself... :)

Names:

YOUR REAL NAME:
Tiffiney

YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name + izzle)
Tifizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color & favorite animal)
Green Frog


YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: ( your middle name & favorite resturant)
Dawn Chinese

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Cloti


YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color & favorite drink
Brown Tea

YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd Letter of your
dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, & last letter Of your moms first name)
Iocplba

YOUR GOTH NAME: (black & the name of one of your pets)
Black Illusion (my husband's has only had one pet...his goth name would be Black Princess..lolololol)

I was awarded another award...I feel so honored...thank you so much Tina at Life in the Lapadula House
you are just to sweet!! You must check her blog out...she is a wonderful writer very down to earth and had lots of pictures, and I love pictures :) Okay, so I must choose 8 other people for this award...so not to choose the same people over....Of course Tina you get this award right back!! :)


This is what the award stands for....make sure to attach it when you award your 8! :)
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

With each award I try to award a blog I have not awarded yet...Like I have said many times...I love all the blogs I follow and love reading new ones...I wanted to do a huge shout out to all that follow my blog or if you just read and leave comments..Thank you to all of you!!!

All of these blogs are wonderful..make sure to check them out!! And again don't forget to check out Tina's blog Life in the Lapadula House Thanks again Tina! :)

1. Kate at The Big Piece of Cake
2. Rose at Rose's Obstacles and Glories
3. Christie at Funeral for My Fat Pants
4. Queen at Shiner's House of Fun
5. Kathy at Life Goes On...
6. Vicki at Not so SAHM
7. Connie at The Young and Relentless
8. Gombojav at in other words...


On the family side: Today is four years for the meeting of Terry and I, wow how time flies! Love you Terry! We leave tomorrow afternoon to head down to NC to visit my parents and go to court for child support..that ought to be fun...yea right...if my ex would just pay..errr..anyway, we will be staying in NC till Saturday..The kids will be able to trick or treat with their baby cousin in the same neighborhood they have been walking for years now..they are happy!..For Halloween they are going to be...Kiersten (Vampire) Preston (Albert Einstein) Tristan (Batman) and Sebastian (Robin)...Terry and I are going as ...parents of four...think that will work...lol..Looking forward to our visit...Other then that just hanging around...Hope you all have a wonderful hump day and a great week :) Later Tators!


17 comments:

Nina said...

Love the halloween photos. I will post mine Friday after we do trick or treat.

Good luck on the child support. I hope it all works out in your favor.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Wow I got an award. Thanks lady. I love all the new names that we get to call you. I think my favorite is the starwars one Clotis.

Loved the halloween pictures. I too have a ton of pictures in a drawer that need developing. What did we do before digital?

"The Queen in Residence" said...

opps it is really Cloti, not Clotis. Sorry for messing that one up.
I am going to take my award and scury away before I put my other foot in my mouth......

Lapa37 said...

The pictures are so cute lol at the meme to funny and your welcome for the award.Good luck with the whole child support thing.

chubskulit said...

Love the pictures! happy anniversary.. Speaking of award, you have another award at my house (beautiful blog award) just please dig it out on my posts hehehe..

Love your star wars name. Enjoy your trip to NC.. Goodluck for the child support!

misty said...

Goodluck with the court hearing.. Hubby still supporting his even the one that's not his own... hmmmmnnn.. He has one in previous marriage but supporting two because he promised to his mom that he won't disown the other one.. Unfair to us lol!

harassedmomsramblings said...

You are the award queen ;)

LOVE those pics!!!

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

Thank you so much, sweetie! I appreciate you sending folks to my other blog!! As always, I appreciate you and your comments!

Kathy said...

Why thank you so much for awarding this to me. I have received this award before but I can always double up - I Love Getting Things.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so cute in their costumes. We are supposed to dress up for work tomorrow and pass out candy to all the kiddos...I'll have to take my camera and get some good shots.

Hope all works out on the child support issue....been there done that. Hope you all have fun in NC.

~Big Hugs!!

Connie said...

Thank you for the award!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Thank you, Sweetie! Can't wait to blog it!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

THANK YOU! What a lovely surprise. I'll have to do some thinking about this... It's so hard to only pick eight. And I am honored to be on your list!

Susie said...

Those are great costumes:-)

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Sorry that I got your name all messed up but I fixed it. Thank you again for the award. Any idea what it means??? I have tried to translate it but cannot figure out if it is Italian or Portuquese?
Happy Halloween. Cannot wait to see the $100 worth of costumes on your blog.

Kathy said...

Just out visiting today so thought I'd stop by and say howdy.

Tiffiney said...

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving comments!!! :)