My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Kiersten!

Yesterday was my oldest and only daughter's 13th birthday! We decided to make a weekend out of her turning 13. We had had a double bday party on Thanksgiving for her and my mother so she had her party at that time. So this Saturday my two oldest Kiersten and Preston and I( Terry and the younger ones stayed at home), went to the movies and saw Twilight! Kiersten has been ready to see this movie for a while now. She has read the first book and got the second book as a gift for her bday. I have to say I was surprised the movie was actually a pretty good, with it being a teen flick. Hope they make a second one. :) After the show we went out to eat and had a blast. And on the way home..what happens? It starts to snow! Which was crazy to see...did not stick or anything, but it was pretty! Sunday on her acutal birthday, we had another cake with just the six of us and she got a few more gifts, one being the movie Interview with a Vampire. We made this a vampire bday since she is all into Twilight! All in all she had a really nice birthday weekend! So I am shouting out to the top of my lungs!! HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY KIERSTEN!
My now teenager!!! :)
We love you!!!!

18 comments:

Melyssa R
Boulder County, CO
said...

Happy 13th Birthday to Kiersten! She is beautiful!

Gale said...

Hopefully you won't be dealing with too much teenage girl drama. I have a 13 year old and there is a little bit of that in my house....hmmm somtimes a lot.

Gombojav Tribe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nina said...

Sounds like Kiersten had a great birthday. So did the 13 years fly by? I am so not ready for a teenager yet but I know the way the clock ticks it will be here before I know it.

I have yet to understand the Twighlight obsesion, I have seen several people blog all about it and I am just clueless to the entire thing.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you all had fun! Happy Birthday, Kiersten!

Texas Mom said...

Well, my teenager is 19. TIME FLIES!! Wishing your daughter a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sure she's probably all grins now that she's an OFFICIAL TEENAGER.

harassedmomsramblings said...

HAPPY HAPPY Kiersten!!

Sounds like a FAB celebration!

Susie said...

What a beautiful girl! I hope she had a great birthday:_)

Melissa B. said...

Hi there! Visiting from BPOTW. Love your blog, especially the snap! Listen, I'm up for a Pretty Neat blogging award, and I made the final cut. Yup, I'm campaigning for votes...please come by and check it out if you have a chance!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Wow - thirteen! That's a big birthday. I don't think I would have ever imagined girls having vampire themed birthdays back when I was thirteen... The Twilight phenomenon is pretty incredible.

Happy 13th birthday to Kiersten!

Zen Ventures said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERSTEN!!! My goodness gurl, we're getting old! ha!

Connie Weiss said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

chubskulit said...

Belated happy bithday Kiersten. She's growing up looking more like you Tiff hehehe... Gorgeous!

misty said...

Belated happy birthday!

joops said...

Happy birthday to your daughter Tiff, may God bless her good future!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

13 wow time does fly. I hope that it was a wonderful day for you all.

iceah said...

ow, so sorry it took me a decade to visit again hehehe c: busy,busy,busy c:

anyway, wow you have a lovely young lady now c: seems like a long celebration that was and an enjoyable one c: yeah, everyone is crazy about Twilight c:

BTW, got a tag question for you hope you'd enjoy doing it c:

Tiffiney said...

Thank you all for the Birthday comments!! I still cannot believe I have a teenager!! :)