My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a MAN Thing?

This post is dedicated to all the men and boys in my life! So here you are Hubby, Sons, Brothers, Dad, Step-Dad, Brother in laws, Nephews, Cousins, Uncles, and Friends! I think that covers all of you..haha! I do know that some women do these things on this list...but this is for my men and boys...So here is my list "It's A MAN Thing!"

1. Peeing Outside (the house is only 10 steps away! Oh that's okay, I can go right here! Even my little men do this..when its warm! :) )

2. Posing with Their Muscles (Mom, can you see my six pack?)

3. Extra Large Tires on Trucks (You know the ones...the wayyyy to big tires..what are you trying to compensate for?) (Kidding..lol)

4. Adjusting (Gosh hunny, in public?...it's okay we all do it!)

5. Comic Books (My hubby has hundreds in boxes...hundreds ladies)

6. Online Games (Yes, I know some women play them to...but what I have seen it is mostly men..and all the time! If they would clean as much as they play..My house would be spotless!)

7. Dirty Clothes Beside Bed (What is it about the laundry hamper...it's right there...throw in your dirty clothes...But oh no..he would rather the laundry fairy pick them up...you know..ME!)

8. Clean A Bathroom...What do you mean? (Ok, some men do this...but none of mine do! Got any hints to help me out on this one..LOL)

9. Non-Shopper (I love my hubby..but hate to shop with him..we are anywhere...10 min he is ready to go..and will let me know this every 10 min..till we leave..haha)

10. 1 Pair of Shoes and He is Happy? (What is that..I have to have at least a black pair, a brown pair, and then some in between, he is happy with one nice pair? Is he nuts? Oh yes..he is..LOL..)

11. Passing Gas or Burping in Public (and thinking it is funny! Yes, I know you know one of these men..lol)

12. Knows Everything There is About a Computer (even if they really do not!!!!)

No I am not man bashing..And just for the record..NO my husband does not do all of these on the list!! This is just for a laugh!! I love all of my men and boys! :) So gals and yes you men....What can you add to the list? Be nice! :)

On the family side! Life has been pretty good, just been hanging out..still trying to get organized, yes it takes forever..when you have tons of crap...lol...Kept a cute little boy the other day he was 3 same as Tristan..they had a blast, playing and running around! Also, we had an awesome family Super Bowl Party here..just hubby, me, and the kids..we made a huge fating spread of food and watched the game and laughed at the commercials! Nothing else has really happened...a little boring around here..but we did get some snow last night...just a tiny bit..but the kids played and played outside today and even got to make a snow man! Hope all my bloggin buddies are doing good...I am not online as much anymore..so I will be posting on my blog about once every two weeks...but if I get the urge it maybe sooner then two weeks! I am trying to talk hubby into getting me a laptop...he is on the computer all night playing his games..yes people..he is a computer hog!!! I have gotten a few awards and have not posted them yet..I am going to try to do that this weekend! Thank you to all who have given my blog awards! And yes, still trying to catch up on blogs..if you have not seen me..you should soon :) So if I get my laptop...I will be able to write on my blog and read more blogs in a timely manner...how nice..that would be..ahhhh just the thought.....okay..anyway..this is it for now...Oh BTW if you are on Twitter...I am on it a few times a day..so follow me and I will follow you back!! :)
Later Tators!!
Told you it was a tiny bit of snow.. :)

21 comments:

Jana, Mom to Mr. Q and Miss E + 7 said...

My DH resembles most of these ;-).

As for hints on how to get the men to clean the bathroom........ the only way I got that through thier thick heads, since I don't splash !!! Is to abandon one bathroom, and ban them from the other. Hopefully they will get sick of it, before you clean it LOL

Kylie & Andrew said...

Your men things made me crack up, especially the shopping one, I know what you mean there!!

Laura said...

The males in this household could claim a few of those...great post had me laughing!

Susie said...

What a great tribute to the men in your life:-) Hee, hee, hee.

Nina said...

Oh the laundry drives me crazy. My husband puts it on top the hamper. It could be empty but he will sit everything on the lid and the pile will be huge but the hamper is empty. Ugh....

My boys are always playing video games. If I can watch TV it is a shocker.

Those were all great!!!

Good luck getting the lap top, I want one also.

chubskulit said...

I can relate o number 11, always smack my husband when he does that. He don't do it in public though, just infornt of me inside the house.. And I'm telling you, it stinks so bad.. ewww...

kate spencer said...

Hi,
I enjoyed your list so much, almost everything in here I see all in boys and men in my family. :)
-peeing outside the house eewww..
-posing with their muscles
-online gaming
-I guess everything :D

but there's one thing I like about men.. they give us security.

Gombojav Tribe said...

In answer to the laundy one, I sumbit the following:

http://gombojav.blogspot.com/2006/12/men.html

And about the muscles....my FIVE YEAR old recently asked me to buy him an Iron Gym from the infomercial so he can "get ripped." LOL!!!

bettyl said...

I hate shopping with the hubby because I spend at least $50 more than I intended to when he's along!

Lapa37 said...

Hubby and son do and have done all of these.Come to think of it so has my daughter.Maybe she spends to much time with her bro.lol

Stephanie said...

Your list is hilariously true! My hubby does most of these things....and my 2 sons. lol

I tagged you on my blog so stop by when you get a chance. ;)

Texas Mom said...

Fortunately, my hubby loves to cook and clean (as long as he has talk radio to keep him company) I keep him supplied with lots of batteries! ;-)

But I TOTALLY relate to the (mad dash) into the store bit. Mine will only agree to shop with me if I promise to not be in the store more than 15 min. LOL

iceah said...

thank you so much dear for the encouraging words c: no hurry in doing the tag enjoy it c:

American in Norway said...

Ya... I see hubby & my son in a lot of these... spot on!

Have a great weekend!

Maricris Zen Mama said...

I agree number 9 is definitely a MAN-THING. Ah men! so clueless on the joy of shopping.

iceah said...

hahaha c: just read the list, just now and your story c: they really do. On the bathroom my hubby cleans it better than me c: not much on games but a computer addict he is :p

love the pic with a little snow there hahaha c:

Have a great Hearts Day there c:

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

ROFL!

charles said...

whoaa.. im a man, and lets be honest, 85% of those traits are just plain shabby; ok if you under 18 perhaps - over? you need a new man!?

chubskulit said...

As a Mommy, you deserve to be awarded, so please grab this best MOM award

Gina Alfani said...

OMG . . . you are so funny . . . THANK YOU for the much needed laughs this afternoon. Yeah, guys are funny in lots of ways :)

Gina
http://peacelovehappiness.today.com

OregonArtGuy said...

Hi Tiffiney - Whoa, back up the trolley!! Not all guys are like that, but admittedly we all do some of that stuff because we are just different, and have different prioritiies. Funny post!! I'm going to post a similar list from a MAN'S pespective tomorrow - check it out, you'll get a chuckle :-},
Bill