My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 A Year Of Making Things Happen!

     
So it is now 2011 and my birthday has already passed for the year...yeap the big 37 and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...I really don't think I will ever know. But I have come up with goals for this year, and I am going to stick with them as much as I can. I am tired of things not happening, I am going to make them happen this year. I always say I want to travel a lot more and we don't..well you know what...we are going to travel this year...I don't care if we have to scrape by...We will have a vacation this year and we will go see some new places! You only live once and by darn it I want to travel to places I have never seen...that is the one thing I have always wanted to do...
I also want to get us started on living off grid as much as we can, then every year live off grid just a little more. My other huge goal for this year is to get prepared, the world is going crazy...birds dying, fish dying, poles shifting?, sun arriving early in Greenland. So what is going on? Not sure, but I think for one being prepared should be everyone's goal this year. I am going to concentrate more on our food storage, trying to find a really good hand held water purifier
(does anyone know of a good one that filters hexavalent chromium out among other things?)
Make sure to think about this when preparing, water is not as clean as is was back when...and it certainly will not be any more clean in the years to come.



On the family side...
Anyway, on to happier writing...I am been getting very tired of my surroundings so I have been doing some redecorating, going more toward the boho style and so far I really like it..Sometimes a girl just needs a change! Will post pics when I get a room complete..and when my house is clean enough to take pics..LOL...I try I really do...but really who likes to clean?

So what else has been happening? My hubs is working in North Dakota and has been for the last six months. Luckily he was able to fly home for the holidays, which were wonderful and I will post pics later on..on a catch up blog that I have planned since I have not posted a lot over the last few months..I have tons to share and a ton of pics from our family outings to post. When I find time! Anyhow, living without Terry is hard, specially when you are living in a town you really don't like...but I feel a move coming on in the Spring and I for one can not wait! Where to who knows right now..but somewhere! Need more change then just decorating! But for now decorating will work during the blah winter time!

I hope you all had wonderful holidays!!! Make sure to keep up with those goals you set! :O)

Later Tators!

2 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

HI!!!!!!

I haven't been keeping up with blogs very well! But, I was updating my food blog today and saw a comment from you on an old post and thought, "oh....Tiffany! I wonder how she is?!"

So, Happy New Year! Glad to see your family doing well!

Anonymous said...

Well, its Nov. 15, 2011! How is the year of getting things done working out for you? I need to set some goals for 2012. Thanks for the inspiration.