My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eye See You!

So this weeks L.E.N.S. photo challenge was all about eyes....I found this pic and love it..my daughter Kiersten took this picture when my hubs was home for the holidays and we were all going out on the town for the day. My husband Terry was doing that thing all parents do..use the rear view mirror to check up on the kiddos in the backseat..yeap we all do it! Just thought this was perfect for this challenge..can you see the temp in the middle of my hubs forehead...lol....


Later Tators!

5 comments:

melanie said...

I love it! Very creative! hehe .. I do that too!

I'm hopping over from the LENS challenge.

Jenn said...

Perfect picture for the category

Janet Rose said...

Perfect way to share in "the eyes have it" challenge. Your daughter caught Daddy checking up on her...love it!

Honey said...

What a neat idea for a picture?

Blessings
Honey

Hen Jen said...

that's a great change of perspective, love it!