My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

For the Love of Learning!

 L.E.N.S. LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge

Thought this was a awesome challenge...learning never stops with my family. We love to get and go and we think kids learn best by using their senses...so what better way to put those learning senses to work..then field trips! And yes we go on a ton of them. Not sure if this is exactly what was asked, but out of the house and on the go are some of our best learning spots! :O)
North Carolina Science Museum (Raleigh, NC)


Where Are Some Of Your Families Favorite Learning Spots?

Later Tators!

8 comments:

Cassandra Blair-Dupuis said...

I wish more like minded people lived near me....I too am in the middle of no where, but that seems to be far away from others like you and I. Wishing you well & good luck with all of those beautiful babies!

Aimee said...

My post was from a field trip too...definately our favorite learning spots!

Joy said...

I love taking the kids out to places. So much to see and learn in the world!

Janet Rose said...

Your picture reminds me of our trip to Dinosaur, CO this past summer. Love your owl background!

RachelT said...

I agree! We enjoy learning so much more when it happens on field trips. What a neat photo!

Tracy said...

We remember things so much better when we had fun doing it. We are huge fans of field trips!

We live in Japan right now so we feel our life is one big field trip of fun!

melanie said...

Woohoo for museums! :) Fabulous learning spot!

Hen Jen said...

creative idea, I didn't even think of field trips! So glad you joined up!