My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Timeless Moment...

For the L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge this week, I am posting this photo that captured a moment I want to remember...

This photo was taking a few years ago, we had taking our children to my husbands parents home in Canada. We wanted his parents to meet their newest grandson, Sebastian. We were also lucky enough to be able to drive out to stayed a few days at Terry's grandpa's on the way back to the States. We wanted grandpa to be able to meet his newest great grandson.  This is one of my favorite pictures..at this point in time...these two were the youngest and oldest of the family..Sebastian was five months when this was taken...


**I have to say I am really enjoy these challenges..it is getting me on my blog more...okay so I have not posted since the last one..but I have been doing some rearranging...post will follow when time allows...whenever that shall be.... ;o)

Later Tators..

8 comments:

"Say What?" said...

I love, love, love this picture. So precious. This one should be made into a painting to be passed down from generation to generation!!!

Linking up from the L.E.N.S challenge.

Janet Rose said...

Precious moment and wonderful photo!

Kim said...

Absolutely beautiful!

melanie said...

Oh my heavens. This is so beautiful! Wow!

{LyndsD} said...

Oh my goodness this took my breath away! Absolutely gorgeous!!! wow!

Ken Property Investment Seminars said...

Wow so nice! I wanted to have that same concept too. Thanks for sharing.

Hen Jen said...

lovely photo, I agree with Say what- it would make a lovely painting! Thank you for sharing with us this week!

RachelT said...

That is just a really awesome photo of a special moment! How precious!