My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Floating Buddha

Okay this is for my L.E.N.S. submission...I really said I was not going to do this week since I have not done a real post in a while..but I am addicted to these challenges...really if you have a blog..get with it and do one of these challenges..they are great! :O)


So this one is a PE (physical education) Challenge, we do PE anywhere. When we are on field trips we do tons of walking among other things, when we are indoors there is a ton of playing and running..yes running in the house..and outdoors there is a little and a lot of everything. This photo was taken a few years ago but it is one of my favs....this was taking while my hubs was watching us play around on the oh trampoline...the two oldest getting a workout..and me...well I was along for the ride...so without further a do..here it is....

Floating Buddha... ;o)

I have a real post in the works...so yes a post is underway....I promise I have tons to catch up on...just been a busy busy winter...and so far a heck of a crazy year....hope you all are doing well in the new year!

BTW this was right when we put the trampoline up...and the kids were going crazy to get on it..after this photo..we put the net around it...I do highly recommend a net with any trampoline! :O)

Later Tators!!

6 comments:

melanie said...

Now THAT is a cool pic! Love it! (And yes, our trampoline is a PE tool too!)

Joy said...

I LOVE this picture!! That is so cool! My kids love our trampoline also. I agree about the net. We wouldn't have one if it didn't have a net.

Janet Rose said...

What a neat shot! You look so calm and relaxed...I'm never like that when on the trampoline with the kids. :)

Hen Jen said...

that is such a neat shot! You look very zen!

Trampolines said...

That is so funny, you should put your hands together and say Amitabha. LOL

couponsforzipcodes said...

That is so cool!I LOVE this picture!