My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

While Your Were Gone!

This week's L.E.N.S. Challenge is Red. Wow this one was hard for me. I went through tons of pics to find this one. I took this picture in Jan. of this year at the mall. Thankfully for us this section was still up. "Santa, you were gone so we borrowed your seat for few moments!" Yes it was roped off..but I was determined to get this pic..lol...so our kids quickly posed so mama can get her pic.. :O) the big man's chair is not centered..but it's the quirky things that make pictures great..right!

This pic really says Red to me, does it say Red to you? ;o)


Later Tators!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol! :)

Giggly Girls said...

LOL Awesome photo op! I would've jumped on that too.

songskatesang said...

Great pic! I know you will treasure that for a long time!

Hen Jen said...

what a cute & fun photo! Wow, Santa's chair sure is big!

Janet Rose said...

What fun that looks like! :)

Change Relationship said...

Wow nice picture! :)