My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Me!

Yeap, it's that time again..this is for the L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge. The theme is mom in the middle (hand someone else the camera and share a photo of you out in the middle of the action). Well, I was trying to figure out what pic to use and this is the one I came up with...This is me..yeap, just me. The one great pic my hubs has taken of me...this was on our honeymoon we were driving somewhere in Savannah, GA...love love love that place...anyway this is someone's driveway...I jumped out and he took a couple of shots...then we had to hurry and jump in the car to zoom off...cause the owners were driving down their driveway..prolly to see what in the world we were doing....yea total free feeling....felt like we got away with something..lol...so without due here it is....Me..a little younger...a little thinner....and feeling free... ;o)

Later Tators!

5 comments:

hubby said...

i'm a little upset that you think this is the only good pic i have ever taken of you - i've got plenty that are as equally as stunning

Ailinh said...

And looking great! I'll be heading to GA in a few more days, and maybe we'll have to stop by Savannah sometime. Sure does look like a beautiful place!

Tiffiney said...

Thank you Ailinh..you must check out Savannah...so beautiful....

hubby...this one pic you took is great..cause... I have my head on ....lol...most photo's you take..my head is cut off....but I don't love you cause of your photo mishaps...i love you for you... ;o)

Hen Jen said...

fun photo! I love the background, that is really a beautiful place- and a fun story!

thanks for sharing with us! :)

full queen outlast blanket white said...

this is very good post and the photo is very nice I like it and your style is superb, It inspire me alot.
Thank you for sharing with us.