My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Preston!!

On April 9th my oldest son Preston celebrated his 13th Birthday!!
Preston loves Science and hopes someday to work for NASA...he is always working away on some project or reading about Science on the Internet. He has always been really mathy and thinks all the time. His newest adventures lately have been in the kitchen trying to learn to cook...sweets of course..but his cooking ;o) He is not shy and never meets a stranger. Preston helps me out a ton with all the so called manly duties around the home since Terry has been gone..I really don't know what I would do without him. I cannot believe he is now a teenager....wow where has the time gone?

Happy 13th Birthday Preston!!!


We All Love You!!!!

Later Tators!

1 comment:

Terry said...

happy thirteenth pres - been a lot of fun knowing you most of your life and looking forward to many more birthdays