My Wonderful Followers!! Make sure you check their blogs out!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Not a Creature is Stirring, Not Even a Mouse

As I sit here in a silent house, not a creature is stirring not even a mouse (thankfully). I start to ponder off and think to myself. Wow this is nice!
I love a house full, I mean really I have four kids and five animals. But sometimes...just sometimes....nothing beats a little silence. Because really mom's never get time alone, not even in the darn bathroom. Some day's you look forward to that oh so wonderful shower, thinking I will sneak off while the kids are doing whatever they are doing and take a shower in peace. As you stand there under the water just relaxing and enjoying the warmth of the water and feeling the stress leave for a quick moment. You hear MOM!!!!! And there it went..right out the window...your moment of peace....but one day I am sure I will be depressed when all I have is my hubs here and no children to yell for me....but that is a long off....and yes I am happy about that...but I will still keep trying to sneak in those few Calgon moments away...like the one I am experiencing now...sitting here on my couch...relaxing with all asleep...never mine that it is 2:30am...a mom takes that worked in slot of time..whenever it comes.... :O)

Night....

Later Tators!

1 comment:

Little Housewife said...

Oh I love that moments of silence... the peace, quietness... relaxing times. Hope you enjoyed your little vacations, and don't you worry, when the times comes when your children will leave your house you'll be overwhelmed with grandchildren! :) Wishing you all the best!